COVID-19 Update – as of 12.01AM 9th September 2021
As of 12:01am Thursday, 9th September 2021, most restrictions have stayed the same with an adjustment to Funerals & Weddings that are now capped at 150 people, but must have an independent COVID Marshal if more than 50 people are in attendance.
COVID-19 Update – as of 12.01AM 12th August 2021
We are currently under Level 1 Restrictions with some added Restrictions.
With the lifting of more restrictions as of 12.01AM Thursday 12th August, our Church Capacity has increased.
CHURCH CAPACITY – Current Church Capacity is now 3 person per 4sqm
Funerals & Weddings are capped at 50 persons
Mass Times will continue as usual.
MASKS ARE STILL MANDATORY IN CHURCH
COVID-19 Update – as of 12.01AM 28th July 2021
Dear sisters and brothers,
As of December 1, all public buildings have been provided
a QR Code. This code is to be scanned using the MySAGov
phone app or using the camera on your smart phone.
Arrangements listed below will be in force until further notice:
Our Parish is Committed to Health and Safety.
Please scan the QR Code located on the door or external
wall of the church. If you do not have a smart phone,
please write your name & phone number in the Register
The COVID Details below take effect at 12.01AM on 28th July 2021
- As of July 28th seating restrictions are 1 person per 4 square metres.
- Our Church is capped at 124 people.
- Everyone MUST wear a Face Mask while in the Church. However, facemasks do not have to be worn by children under 12 years of age, people with a medical or mental health condition or disability, or where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication, such as attendees who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- The Celebrant is permitted to remove their mask while saying Mass.
- Funerals are capped at 50 people whilst maintaining 1 person per 4 square metres and registration of all guests are required with SA Health.
- Weddings in churches cannot exceed 50 people whilst maintaining the 1 person per 4 square metres and registration of all guests are required with SA Health.
* Please remember to wipe down the area where you have been sitting/kneeling in the pews and use the sanitizing gel provided on your way out.
* Please don’t go back to the entrance door.
* Entry and Exit rule must be followed for our safety.
* If you are unwell please consider the health of our community and stay home until you are better.
* Your cooperation with these requirements is much appreciated. We ask for your continued cooperation in this matter.
Fr. Roy John Elavumkal SMM